A Revival of True Godliness
Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? – Psalm 85:6
A revival of true godliness among us is the greatest and most urgent of all our needs. To seek this should be our first work. There must be earnest effort to obtain the blessing of the Lord, not because God is not willing to bestow His blessing upon us, but because we are unprepared to receive it. Our heavenly Father is more willing to give His Holy Spirit to them that ask Him, than are earthly parents to give good gifts to their children. But it is our work, by confession, humiliation, repentance, and earnest prayer, to fulfill the conditions upon which God has promised to grant us His blessing. A revival need be expected only in answer to prayer. – 1 SM, p. 121
God is the only source of true revival. Revival is our most urgent need.
Do you sense your need for a true revival? Have you realized its urgency?
Do you believe that the Father is more than willing to give you the Holy Spirit?
No matter where you are or how dead you may be feeling, take heart and believe His promise. The powerful truth is, that our God has resurrection power. He can revive us again, jump-starting our spiritual life back again.
Will you plead for personal revival today?
● Pray for personal revival and don’t let go until God answers.
● Pray that if there’s anything hindering God doing a deeper work in your life that He will reveal that.
● Pray for your list of 7 names, by name.
● Pray for the Holy Spirit to give you specific opportunities today to witness.
● Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide the mission of our worldwide church.
Join 24/7 in United Prayer
Join other believers from around the world praying together on Zoom during the 40 Days of Prayer: https://247unitedprayer.org