Humility - Seeking - Turning
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. – 2 Chronicles 7:14
Repentance, humility, a broken heart, and a contrite spirit are the offerings that God accepts. – Review and Herald, 12/19/1899
Sin is so grievous and terrible, that nothing that we can ever do, no amount of good deeds, can ever undo the chasm that sin has caused. But God, in His infinite mercy, is not asking us to do what we cannot do for ourselves. He accepts the simple humble admission that we need Him. Do you feel your need for God’s forgiveness? For His healing? You can have it, today! Simply turn to Jesus right now in prayer and confess your need. Then choose to trust in His all-sufficient grace to empower your walk as you turn from wickedness and turn to His righteousness.
● Pray for God to make evident your great need of His grace.
● Pray that God will help you trust His power to gain the victory in your personal daily struggles with sin.
● Pray for the Holy Spirit to be poured out on your pastor and church.
● Pray for a spirit of prayer to saturate the hearts of all in positions of leadership.
● Pray that God will mend any broken relationships in your life that need to be restored and give you a heart of repentance and true humility if you wounded another.
Join 24/7 United in Prayer
Join other believers from around the world praying together on Zoom during the 40 Days of Prayer: https://247unitedprayer.org