The Second Angel
Another angel, a second, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who made all nations drink the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality.” – Revelation 14:8
God still has a people in Babylon; and before the visitation of His judgments these faithful ones must be called out, that they partake not of her sins and “receive not of her plagues.” – Maranatha, p. 171
The second angel’s message is short but clear: This world with all its broken and false belief systems, institutions, and movements, is corrupted, unreliable, and fallen.
The only response to this cutting truth is to hide your trust in the Solid Rock, our Creator and Redeemer of all mankind – Jesus. And while Babylon is indeed fallen, there are many people in Babylon who have realized this reality and are true seekers who are waiting for the call of truth, so they can come out.
You might have come out of Babylon already, but has Babylon come out of you? Or are there still areas in your life where you put your trust in the broken systems of this world?
Why not surrender all today? Why not take things a step further and join Jesus in calling people out of this sinking ship?
- Pray for a deeper understanding of the Three Angels’ Messages.
- Pray for God to take anything “Babylonian” out of your heart, and to give you courage to call people out of spiritual confusion.
- Pray for today’s General Conference Session business meetings with its decisions for the world church.
- Pray for the General Conference Youth Ministries, and youth ministries in your local church to be used in bringing our children back to Jesus.
- Pray for some of the most difficult and unentered areas of the world. Pray for God’s Spirit to break the strongholds by His mighty power and miracles.
- Pray earnestly for your 7 names. Don’t give up!
Join 24/7 United in Prayer
Join other believers from around the world praying together on Zoom during the 40 Days of Prayer: https://247unitedprayer.org