“God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8
“As soon as there was sin, there was a Saviour. Christ knew that He would have to suffer, yet He became man’s substitute. As soon as Adam sinned, the Son of God presented Himself as surety for the human race.” – In Heavenly Places, 13.2
When Adam and Eve sinned it was God who, despite having been rejected and sinned against, took the first step towards humanity. He came with an attitude of grace, forgiveness and with the promise, that Jesus will crush the serpent Satan (Genesis 3:15) and become the Sacrifice for their salvation. Christ is still walking towards you with that same attitude. He is committed to you and your salvation. Will you run into His loving arms today and accept His cleansing blood and His righteousness?
- Dr. Hammel’s healing from Covid-19 (Medical doctor in Berrien Springs) after much intercession from community of faith.
- The church in China is thriving despite restrictions due to Covid-19 and communism. Hundreds of thousands are connected online for worship.
Day 51 - Prayer Focus
- Pray for God to open your eyes to His endless love for you. Ask Him to show you more of His loving character each day.
- Pray for church leaders and members in Indonesia where some have been infected by Covid-19 and passed away.
- Pray for Papua New Guinea as the country is not adequately equipped to handle a massive outbreak of Covid-19.
Going Deeper: Additional reading suggestions for this week
• Ellen White, Steps to Christ, chapter 1 "God's Love for Man" Click Here to Read
• Derek J. Morris, The Radical Prayer
Visit the We-Pray Online Prayer room or leave your prayer requests below!